Thursday, April 9, 2009

Toilets and a Ceiling

I got this email yesterday at work and thought it was worth sharing here ...

Awesome Toilet
THE LADY IS GETTING READY TO ENTER!!
This is a picture of a public toilet in Houston

Now that you've seen the outside view,
take a look at the inside view....

It's made entirely of one-way glass!

No one can see you from the outside, but when
you are inside it's like sitting in a clear
glass box!

Now would you... COULD YOU....???


BATHROOM
PAINTED FLOOR!!!

IMAGINE YOU ARE AT A PARTY .

Tenth floor of a hi-rise building.....

AND THEN YOU HAVE TO VISIT THE BATHROOM....

You open the door...
NOW, REMEMBER THE FLOOR IS JUST A PAINTED FLOOR !

KINDA TAKES YOUR BREATH AWAY.....
DOESN'T IT?

Scroll sloooooooowly.
.....


Would this mess up your mind??? Would you
be able to walk in To this bathroom???


THIS IS A CEILING MURAL IN A SMOKER'S LOUNGE.



Happy Humpday, ya'll ... :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, I don't know!???? You know you can see through that one way glass if the light hits it just right.....

    xo
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, see, that's where I'm lucky. So long as I can feel the floor under my feet there's no question for me as to whether or not it's there. My only concern is whether or not it's sturdy enough to take my weight... I'm not the lightest of people. But so long as it's strong enough for that then I'm not bothered.

    Mind you, this is coming from someone who has no issues with squatting behind a bush if we're out and there aren't any toilets around. ;)

    ReplyDelete