Friday, January 2, 2009

It's Friday ... again??

Well, it's Friday night ... feels like the last 2 weeks have been full of Friday nights ... I was so disoriented today that I spent the first 1/2 of it thinking it was Monday! Don't get me wrong, I'm glad tomorrow's Saturday ... just sort-of ready for a full week without a holiday in it.

I looked at flights to Kansas or Texas again today ... it's been 6 months since I've seen my eldest daughter/grandkids, parents and brother and I'm getting antsy. The problem is ... where my parents live is 3 hours from Amarillo, TX, and 4.5 hours from Wichita, KS (the closest airports), so I'm looking at flight PLUS rental car for 5 days. Have to decide soon, as the timeframe is nearly 2 weeks away.

Maizie has some bumps on her back, just above her tail ... not sure what they are, but she's beginning to bite at them and try to scratch them. Looks like we'll be making a trip to the vet in the AM.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE Scotties! My favorite kind of dog. I had one when I was little named "Snuffy." He was an awesome dog. I had to stay home from school for three days when he was accidentally run over and killed.

    As for blogging, it's definitely therapeutic. It's hard for me to speak in public, but blogging allows me to "talk" to anyone who wants to listen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we love our Maizie ... she has so much personality and is such a sweetheart!! She is one spoiled hound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy aka Mrs. Kenju at Imagine What I'm Leaving Out suggested we e-mail you to say she can't post. Any suggestions?

    Good looking blog! Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying to post a comment. visting from kenju.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marcy, Tabor was right! I can post in IE, but not in Firefox.

    The last time my cats had bumps above their tails, it was flea irritation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kenju, what was the treatment for the bumps? We didn't take her to the vet as they were closed today. They don't seem to be bothering her as much today, but they are definitely still there.

    Are people having problems posting comments to me?

    ReplyDelete